UK Mainland Deliveries
- All items that are in stock will be automatically shipped either on the same day as ordering if ordered before 11am on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and during the Christmas break) or on the next working day.
- If you wish you specify a delivery date this must be done at the time of ordering.
- All orders are placed on a standard next working day delivery service, although some postcodes will automatically be on a 48 hour service - due to the distance from our premises it is simply not possible to offer a next day service to certain post codes.
- We are not able to offer time slots for any deliveries at present.
- Smaller deliveries will be shipped via courier (we use ParcelForce) who will provide you with tracking details and the expected delivery date for your order once it has been dispatched. If you do not receive tracking details, just ask and we’ll be happy to help.
- Larger/heavier deliveries such as High Bars and Packages will be shipped via the Pallet Network rather than with a standard courier. This means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet delivered by a local delivery firm to you. We will inform you of the expected delivery date if you have not already chosen a date.
- All deliveries must be signed for unless alternative arrangements have been made with us prior to dispatch.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 6pm.
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
- Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs we are no longer able to offer free delivery to Non-Mainland UK addresses.
- We subsidise the cost of the shipping by reducing the shipping fee by the cost of a mainland delivery. However if you do not wish to pay our shipping fees, we are happy for you to arrange your own courier as long as this is agreed with us prior to the order being placed.
- For all Non-Mainland UK addresses there are set shipping charges for each item that will be added to your order amount on checkout.
- If you are placing an order for multiple pieces of equipment, you may wish to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order as we may be able to offer a discounted rate.
- For all Non-Mainland UK deliveries please allow 2 – 3 working days for delivery once your item has been dispatched.
- All international orders will be subject to shipping charges.
- To get a shipping quotation please get in touch via the Contact Us page or email us on email@example.com with the product(s) you would like to order and your address including your zip/postal code.
- We will then get back to you with a quotation for shipping, and your order can be processed if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.
Returns and Replacements
- As a consumer you have a legal right to return a product under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the contract between us is formed. If the products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the products.
- Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
- To return any product, please contact us in writing to tell us by sending an e-mail to info@MyHomeGymnastics.com. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. Unless the product is faulty, damaged or not as described then you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us. We are however, happy to arrange a collection on your behalf, with the cost of the collection being deducted from your refund. We will inform you of this cost before booking the collection on your behalf.
- Your refund will be processed when the items are received by us and inspected by our staff.
- We always quality check your equipment before it leaves the warehouse in our efforts to provide great customer service. If for some reason you receive it faulty or damaged please let us know within 14 days of taking delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to return or replace the item free of charge.
- All refunds will be processed via the method of payment – back to the credit or debit card used or via PayPal.
- Returned products should be sent to:
My Home Gymnastics
Unit 44 Hayhill Industrial Estate
Leicestershire LE12 8LD