Gymnastics Safety Crash Mat
Safety is our main concern and we recommend any gymnastics practice should be done with appropriate safety matting. Our Safety Crash Mat is made from British manufactured, high density, top quality foam which will to last for many years. The My Home Safety Mat is a perfect fit with a number of our products including the My Home Bar, My Home High Bar Tall. At 15cm deep, a My Home Safety Mat will help keep gymnasts safe when practicing their skills.
My Home Safety Mat
Safety is our main concern and we recommend any gymnastics practice should be done with appropriate safety matting. Our Safety Crash Mat is made from British manufactured, high density, top quality foam which will last for many years. The My Home Safety Mat is designed especially for home use and is a perfect fit with a number of our products including the My Home Bar, My Home High Bar Tall. At 15cm deep, a My Home Safety Mat will help keep gymnasts safe when practicing their skills.
Size Open: 180cm long x 125cm wide x 15cm tall. Size Folded: 90cm x 125cm x 30cm
Age & Experience
Suitable for all ages and sizes.
- Any bar or beam work requiring a safe landing area
- Any tumbling work requiring a safe landing area
UK Mainland Deliveries
- All items that are in stock will be automatically shipped either on the same day as ordering if ordered before 11am on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and during the Christmas break) or on the next working day.
- If you wish you specify a delivery date this must be done at the time of ordering.
- All orders are placed on a standard next working day delivery service, although some postcodes will automatically be on a 48 hour service - due to the distance from our premises it is simply not possible to offer a next day service to certain post codes.
- We are not able to offer time slots for any deliveries at present.
- Smaller deliveries will be shipped via courier (we use ParcelForce) who will provide you with tracking details and the expected delivery date for your order once it has been dispatched. If you do not receive tracking details, just ask and we’ll be happy to help.
- Larger/heavier deliveries such as High Bars and Packages will be shipped via the Pallet Network rather than with a standard courier. This means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet delivered by a local delivery firm to you. We will inform you of the expected delivery date if you have not already chosen a date.
- All deliveries must be signed for unless alternative arrangements have been made with us prior to dispatch.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 6pm.
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
- Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs we are no longer able to offer free delivery to Non-Mainland UK addresses.
- We subsidise the cost of the shipping by reducing the shipping fee by the cost of a mainland delivery. However if you do not wish to pay our shipping fees, we are happy for you to arrange your own courier as long as this is agreed with us prior to the order being placed.
- For all Non-Mainland UK addresses there are set shipping charges for each item that will be added to your order amount on checkout.
- If you are placing an order for multiple pieces of equipment, you may wish to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order as we may be able to offer a discounted rate.
- For all Non-Mainland UK deliveries please allow 2 – 3 working days for delivery once your item has been dispatched.
- All international orders will be subject to shipping charges.
- To get a shipping quotation please get in touch via the Contact Us page or email us on email@example.com with the product(s) you would like to order and your address including your zip/postal code.
- We will then get back to you with a quotation for shipping, and your order can be processed if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.