My Home High Bar Tall and Folding Beam Package
Save over £140* by purchasing two of our most popular sets together as a package - the High Bar Tall and Safety Mat Package and the Folding Beam and Mat Combo.
The package includes a High Bar Tall, a Safety Mat, a Folding Beam and a Folding Panel Mat Large. Perfect for any small gym club or home set up wanting top quality matching sets that are bound to both inspire and encourage young gymnasts to train safely.
The tall bar is fully adjustable from 150cm to 190cm, and has been designed specifically for small club and home use, as it is easy to set up and dismantle, and is easy to store flat if needed. The safety mat has been specifically designed to perfectly fit the foot print of our bar - at 15cm deep it is perfect for use both with the bar and as a landing area on any piece of equipment. The folding beam and mat combo is one of our best selling sets - young gymnasts love the feel of the 2.4m folding beam, and our 3m large folding panel mat is also an extremely versatile mat suitable for any floor work.
*Compared to purchasing the items as individual pieces.
Save over £140 by purchasing two of our most popular sets together as a package - the High Bar Tall and Safety Mat Package and the Folding Beam and Mat Combo. The package includes a High Bar Tall, a Safety Mat, a Folding Beam and a Folding Panel Mat Large. Perfect for any small gym club or home set up wanting top quality matching sets that are bound to both inspire and encourage young gymnasts to train safely. Designed to be used together our Safety Mat fits the High Bar’s foot print, perfectly covering the central support bar with 15cm of safety foam. The MHG High Bar Tall has been designed with small clubs in mind – it has been manufactured in a neutral colour scheme from commercial grade materials. The High Bar Tall is lightweight and easy to store. The height of the High Bar Tall is fully adjustable from 150cm to 190cm, making it significantly taller than other portable bars on the market. The bar itself is made from strong fibreglass – proven to be harder wearing and safer than a wooden bar. The MHG Folding Beam is a perfect beam training aid for any gymnastics club offering children’s classes; being small and light storage is not a problem. Made from a combination of foam the beam is firm and stable when used. The folding beam also has Velcro fastenings on each end, allowing two or more beams to be joined together. The MHG Panel Mats are the most versatile mats available, at 3m long with Velcro fastenings on each end to attach one more mats together. The Large Panel Mats fold away for easy and convenient storage. When folded each mat can be use as a stable platform for spotting, stretching or developing skills. Manufactured with commercial grade materials. High Bar Tall Specification 180cm long x 160cm wide. Height of bar adjustable from 150cm to 190cm. Uprights easily removed for storage. Metal frame with fibre glass bar. Chalk and hand guards can be worn. Can be used outside but must be stored inside. Age & Experience We guide on weight rather than age. Designed to be used by children up to 10stone in weight. Tall bar allows taller and more experienced gymnasts to practice more complex moves as well as being suitable for beginners. Moves List Hangs – Tuck, dish, arch, straddle, pike Back hip circle Forward hip circle Circle up Pull ups Leg lifts Toes to bar Knees to elbows We advise that all gymnastics take place under the supervision of an adult and with safety mats in place. Safety Mat Specification Size Open: 180cm long x 125cm wide x 15cm tall. Size Folded: 90cm x 125cm x 30cm Age & Experience Suitable for all ages and sizes. Moves List Any bar or beam work requiring a safe landing area Any tumbling work requiring a safe landing area Folding Beam Specification Open size: 2.4m long x 10cm (top) wide x 10cm tall. Folded size - 120cm x 20cm x 20cm. Combination firm foam, hard wearing covering designed for gymnastic use. Can be used outside but must be stored inside. Age & Experience We guide on weight rather than age. Designed to be used by children up to 10stone in weight. Suitable for all gymnastic abilities but especially helpful for less experienced gymnasts. Moves List Balance work Arabesque Y balance Needle Cartwheel Handstand balance Splits Forward/backward roll Jumps - Tuck Straddle Wolf Pike Star Forward jumps over obstacle (eg MHG homework block) Panel Mat Specification Open size: 3.0m long x 1.2m wide x 3.5cm deep. Folded size:60cm x 120cm x 17.5cm. Firm foam and hard wearing material designed for gymnastic, cheer leading and dance use. Must be stored inside. Age & Experience Suitable for all ages and sizes. Moves List Rolls Balances (arabesque, Y, needle, handstand) Splits Acrobatics Partner balances Stretching Conditioning Longer tumbling sequences
UK Mainland Deliveries
- All items that are in stock will be automatically shipped either on the same day as ordering if ordered before 11am on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and during the Christmas break) or on the next working day.
- If you wish you specify a delivery date this must be done at the time of ordering.
- All orders are placed on a standard next working day delivery service, although some postcodes will automatically be on a 48 hour service - due to the distance from our premises it is simply not possible to offer a next day service to certain post codes.
- We are not able to offer time slots for any deliveries at present.
- Smaller deliveries will be shipped via courier (we use ParcelForce) who will provide you with tracking details and the expected delivery date for your order once it has been dispatched. If you do not receive tracking details, just ask and we’ll be happy to help.
- Larger/heavier deliveries such as High Bars and Packages will be shipped via the Pallet Network rather than with a standard courier. This means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet delivered by a local delivery firm to you. We will inform you of the expected delivery date if you have not already chosen a date.
- All deliveries must be signed for unless alternative arrangements have been made with us prior to dispatch.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 6pm.
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
- Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs we are no longer able to offer free delivery to Non-Mainland UK addresses.
- We subsidise the cost of the shipping by reducing the shipping fee by the cost of a mainland delivery. However if you do not wish to pay our shipping fees, we are happy for you to arrange your own courier as long as this is agreed with us prior to the order being placed.
- For all Non-Mainland UK addresses there are set shipping charges for each item that will be added to your order amount on checkout.
- If you are placing an order for multiple pieces of equipment, you may wish to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order as we may be able to offer a discounted rate.
- For all Non-Mainland UK deliveries please allow 2 – 3 working days for delivery once your item has been dispatched.
- All international orders will be subject to shipping charges.
- To get a shipping quotation please get in touch via the Contact Us page or email us on email@example.com with the product(s) you would like to order and your address including your zip/postal code.
- We will then get back to you with a quotation for shipping, and your order can be processed if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.