Midi Balance Beam 2.4m & Large Folding Panel Mat 3m - Club Range
Save £45.00 by purchasing our Midi Beam and the perfectly matched Large Panel Mat together - and make a safe training area. Our Large Panel Mat measures 3m long x 1.2m wide, giving a safe amount of matting to all sides and ends of the beam.
Adding to our beam family we are pleased to launch the new Midi Beam, the beam features the same sturdy body as our Low Beam but now with taller legs raising the working height up to 60cm.
Raising the beam is perfect for developing gymnasts who are looking to practice moves in a safe environment without the full height of a competition beam. Our Low Beam legs also fit onto the beam body making it easy to switch between Low Beam height and Midi Beam height.
Measuring 2.4m long and 10cm wide our beam is a scaled down version of the one you will find in most gymnastic gyms.
For extra safety consider our folding Safety Mat for dismounts.
Beam Body - 2.4m long x 10cm wide x 20cm deep – stands 60cm tall
UK Mainland Deliveries
- All items that are in stock will be automatically shipped either on the same day as ordering if ordered before 11am on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and during the Christmas break) or on the next working day.
- If you wish you specify a delivery date this must be done at the time of ordering.
- All orders are placed on a standard next working day delivery service, although some postcodes will automatically be on a 48 hour service - due to the distance from our premises it is simply not possible to offer a next day service to certain post codes.
- We are not able to offer time slots for any deliveries at present.
- Smaller deliveries will be shipped via courier (we use ParcelForce) who will provide you with tracking details and the expected delivery date for your order once it has been dispatched. If you do not receive tracking details, just ask and we’ll be happy to help.
- Larger/heavier deliveries such as High Bars and Packages will be shipped via the Pallet Network rather than with a standard courier. This means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet delivered by a local delivery firm to you. We will inform you of the expected delivery date if you have not already chosen a date.
- All deliveries must be signed for unless alternative arrangements have been made with us prior to dispatch.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 6pm.
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
- Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs we are no longer able to offer free delivery to Non-Mainland UK addresses.
- We subsidise the cost of the shipping by reducing the shipping fee by the cost of a mainland delivery. However if you do not wish to pay our shipping fees, we are happy for you to arrange your own courier as long as this is agreed with us prior to the order being placed.
- For all Non-Mainland UK addresses there are set shipping charges for each item that will be added to your order amount on checkout.
- If you are placing an order for multiple pieces of equipment, you may wish to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order as we may be able to offer a discounted rate.
- For all Non-Mainland UK deliveries please allow 2 – 3 working days for delivery once your item has been dispatched.
- All international orders will be subject to shipping charges.
- To get a shipping quotation please get in touch via the Contact Us page or email us on email@example.com with the product(s) you would like to order and your address including your zip/postal code.
- We will then get back to you with a quotation for shipping, and your order can be processed if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.