Folding Panel Mat 1.8m Pack of Two
Now available as a discount pack of two mats to create a larger floor area.
My Home Panel Mats are the most versatile mats available for home use, ideal for inside or outside training. Our Panel Mats are suitable for light tumbling practice, stretching and floor work. With Velcro connections on both ends the two mats can be connected together for longer tumble practice. The Panel Mats fold away for easy and convenient storage and can also be used as a spotting block when folded.
My Home Panel Mats - Pack of Two
My Home Panel Mats are the most versatile mats available for home use, ideal for inside or outside training. Our Panel Mats are suitable for light tumbling practice, stretching and floor work. With Velcro connections on both ends the two mats can be connected together for longer tumble practice. The Panel Mats fold away for easy and convenient storage.
Open size: 1.8m long x 1.2m wide x 3.5cm deep. Folded size: 60cm x 120cm x 10.5cm. Firm foam and hard wearing material designed for gymnastic, cheer leading and dance use. Must be stored inside. Includes 2 mats.
Age & Experience
Suitable for all ages and sizes.
- Balance (arabesque, Y, needle, handstand)
- Partner balances
UK Mainland Deliveries
- All items that are in stock will be automatically shipped either on the same day as ordering if ordered before 11am on a working day (Monday to Friday excluding public holidays and during the Christmas break) or on the next working day.
- If you wish you specify a delivery date this must be done at the time of ordering.
- All orders are placed on a standard next working day delivery service, although some postcodes will automatically be on a 48 hour service - due to the distance from our premises it is simply not possible to offer a next day service to certain post codes.
- We are not able to offer time slots for any deliveries at present.
- Smaller deliveries will be shipped via courier (we use ParcelForce) who will provide you with tracking details and the expected delivery date for your order once it has been dispatched. If you do not receive tracking details, just ask and we’ll be happy to help.
- Larger/heavier deliveries such as High Bars and Packages will be shipped via the Pallet Network rather than with a standard courier. This means that your delivery will arrive on a pallet delivered by a local delivery firm to you. We will inform you of the expected delivery date if you have not already chosen a date.
- All deliveries must be signed for unless alternative arrangements have been made with us prior to dispatch.
- Deliveries are between 9am and 6pm.
UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
- Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs we are no longer able to offer free delivery to Non-Mainland UK addresses.
- We subsidise the cost of the shipping by reducing the shipping fee by the cost of a mainland delivery. However if you do not wish to pay our shipping fees, we are happy for you to arrange your own courier as long as this is agreed with us prior to the order being placed.
- For all Non-Mainland UK addresses there are set shipping charges for each item that will be added to your order amount on checkout.
- If you are placing an order for multiple pieces of equipment, you may wish to email us on email@example.com before placing the order as we may be able to offer a discounted rate.
- For all Non-Mainland UK deliveries please allow 2 – 3 working days for delivery once your item has been dispatched.
- All international orders will be subject to shipping charges.
- To get a shipping quotation please get in touch via the Contact Us page or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the product(s) you would like to order and your address including your zip/postal code.
- We will then get back to you with a quotation for shipping, and your order can be processed if you wish to go ahead with the purchase.
There are no downloads for this product.